After nearly 7,000 fifth wheel recalls earlier this year, Fontaine has issued another set of recalls for a different piece of equipment. Fontaine is recalling more than 500 flatbed trailers, according to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration documents.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel