The average price of a gallon of on-highway diesel had a decrease of 4 cents from last week to $2.031 per gallon for the week ending Monday, Feb. 1. This marks the lowest nationwide weekly average since March 16, 2009, when diesel prices were $2.017.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …