A freight broker is someone who assists shippers with freight ready to haul by finding carriers who are qualified to haul the load. Scope of the Report:.
- CEVA Logistics secures three-year contract with major toy retailer in Brazil
- Third-party Logistics (3PL) Market 2020 Growth Rate After COVID-19 with Key Manufacturers and …
- Capstone Logistics returns to HIG Capital
- COVID-19 travel curtailments major block to robust 3PL M&A in 2021
- Logistics Services (3PL & 4PL) Market Next Big Thing : Major Giants Hitachi Transport System …
Logistics By: Shannon Steede