The $305 billion, five-year highway spending bill passed in a rare bipartisan show of cooperation and signed by President Barack Obama on Dec. 3 is kind of like an old Clint Eastwood film. It contains the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Counties no longer count: it’s time to stop including counties in addresses, says ParcelHero
- CA Group Announce FM Approval first with World-Class Accreditation
- Sports Direct snaps up Sheffield warehouse for designer brands
- Logistics Manager Analysis: Mintsoft founder Luke Groves gets the right Access
- Innovate UK launches supply chain digital technology fund
Logistics By: Shannon Steede