The Airforwarders Association (AfA), representing 360 companies and more than 300,000 employees who move air cargo through the supply chain, today applauded the conclusion of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement at the ministerial meeting in Atlanta.
- Motus Commercials goes plastic free
- Commemorative Eddie Stobart truck celebrates ex-services staff and reservists at the Lord Mayor’s Show
- Next Trucking to Expand App With Drayage Loads
- Uber Freight Subsidizes Geotab ELDs
- Wincanton calls for full financial disclosure as Stobart recommends DBAY bid
- Puma chooses Indigo WMS for new distribution centre