The Airforwarders Association (AfA), representing 360 companies and more than 300,000 employees who move air cargo through the supply chain, today applauded the conclusion of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement at the ministerial meeting in Atlanta.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel