The Airforwarders Association (AfA), representing 360 companies and more than 300,000 employees who move air cargo through the supply chain, today applauded the conclusion of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement at the ministerial meeting in Atlanta.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …