Continuing a pattern of stops and starts in the freight transportation market, October marked the third straight month of both annual and sequential declines for shipments and expenditures, according to the most recent edition of the Cass Freight Index Report from Cass Information Systems.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel