Continuing a pattern of stops and starts in the freight transportation market, October marked the third straight month of both annual and sequential declines for shipments and expenditures, according to the most recent edition of the Cass Freight Index Report from Cass Information Systems.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel