The November Freight TSI at 122.3 was 1.1 percent below the all-time high of 123.7 recorded in November 2014. The November Freight TSI was 1.2 percent less than October’s 123.5, which BTS downwardly revised from its original reading of 123.2.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution