The November Freight TSI at 122.3 was 1.1 percent below the all-time high of 123.7 recorded in November 2014. The November Freight TSI was 1.2 percent less than October’s 123.5, which BTS downwardly revised from its original reading of 123.2.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel