It’s “Throwback Thursday,” and we’re dusting another one from our Land Line digital archive. Today’s installment is a 2009 column from Editor-in-Chief Sandi Soendker, who sent plaudits to The National Enquirer tabloid for their story about former Highway Hero winner Jorge Orozco Sanchez.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel