In life, there really are some all or nothing situations. Truly black and white. Managing Editor Jami Jones says the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and Congress need to get their head around that fundamental truth. When it comes to complying with the regulations, it really is like being pregnant. Either you are or you aren’t. There is no “sort of” or gray area.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel