In life, there really are some all or nothing situations. Truly black and white. Managing Editor Jami Jones says the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and Congress need to get their head around that fundamental truth. When it comes to complying with the regulations, it really is like being pregnant. Either you are or you aren’t. There is no “sort of” or gray area.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel