How did you become a truck driver? For Land Line Editor-at-Large John Bendel it was simple, like a light coming on. There was actually a job that wouldn’t make him hate getting up in the morning. He discovered it about a year after high school. In his blog, John shares the moment.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel