How did you become a truck driver? For Land Line Editor-at-Large John Bendel it was simple, like a light coming on. There was actually a job that wouldn’t make him hate getting up in the morning. He discovered it about a year after high school. In his blog, John shares the moment.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel