About a dozen motorists left their vehicles and formed a human chain to pull a driver from his truck. Land Line’s Mark Schremmer writes that the image captured by fellow truck driver Arlyn Satanek is enough to restore your faith in humanity.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart