A few weeks ago, OOIDA President Jim Johnston received an email from a concerned citizen and OOIDA spouse member about truck parking in her city. That one email turned into something much larger. It was hard to predict the giant wave of support that started with a small splash from one person.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel