A few weeks ago, OOIDA President Jim Johnston received an email from a concerned citizen and OOIDA spouse member about truck parking in her city. That one email turned into something much larger. It was hard to predict the giant wave of support that started with a small splash from one person.
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel