A few weeks ago, OOIDA President Jim Johnston received an email from a concerned citizen and OOIDA spouse member about truck parking in her city. That one email turned into something much larger. It was hard to predict the giant wave of support that started with a small splash from one person.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution