A national sports blog ranks Pilot Flying J CEO Jimmy Haslam as the worst owner in professional football. Associate Editor Greg Grisolano notes that Haslam’s Cleveland Browns once again hit the reset button following a disappointing season.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel