High-speed chases have been barreling down the interstates for quite a while, and truckers ahead are known to lend a hand to police, slowing traffic by running side-by-side clogging the road ahead. Managing Editor Jami Jones notes that a new law enforcement gadget may change the way the stop is made.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel