Hackers are exposing software vulnerabilities in vehicles, resulting in mass recalls. The Department of Transportation is trying to extinguish this exposure through copyright laws. Land Line’s Tyson Fisher looks into the ramifications of putting a lock on digital security systems and throwing away the key.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel