Hackers are exposing software vulnerabilities in vehicles, resulting in mass recalls. The Department of Transportation is trying to extinguish this exposure through copyright laws. Land Line’s Tyson Fisher looks into the ramifications of putting a lock on digital security systems and throwing away the key.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart