“Optimus Prime,” the 1992 custom Peterbilt semi that was used in the first “Transformers” movie, was purchased by NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick for $110,000 at a recent auction in Arizona. Staff Writer Mark Schremmer says the “Transformers” tractor was a great value when compared to the price other vehicles fetched.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel