“Optimus Prime,” the 1992 custom Peterbilt semi that was used in the first “Transformers” movie, was purchased by NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick for $110,000 at a recent auction in Arizona. Staff Writer Mark Schremmer says the “Transformers” tractor was a great value when compared to the price other vehicles fetched.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart