FTR said that the current SCI level continues to show the “moratorium” in truckload rate growth during the summer months, adding that it is expected that market conditions will become more difficult for shippers in 2016 en route to the expected negative impact regulations are expected to have on capacity, with the regulatory crunch expected to be in full effect in 2017.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel