FTR said that the current SCI level continues to show the “moratorium” in truckload rate growth during the summer months, adding that it is expected that market conditions will become more difficult for shippers in 2016 en route to the expected negative impact regulations are expected to have on capacity, with the regulatory crunch expected to be in full effect in 2017.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel