FTR said that the current SCI level continues to show the “moratorium” in truckload rate growth during the summer months, adding that it is expected that market conditions will become more difficult for shippers in 2016 en route to the expected negative impact regulations are expected to have on capacity, with the regulatory crunch expected to be in full effect in 2017.
- Full supply chain transparency for shippers with new Mallory Alexander myMALLORY app
- Pall-Ex partners with Microlise
- St. Modwen starts final phase of warehouse development in Worcester
- DHL Express delivers 67 tonnes of kit for Rugby World Cup 2019
- Moorfield adds to logistics property portfolio
- Mike Meier joins BlueGrace Logistics as SVP of Strategy