The most recent edition of the Trucking Conditions Index (TCI) from freight transportation forecasting firm FTR continued to show a recent growth push, with the July TCI, which is the most recent month for which data is available, hitting a new high for 2015.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel