Like last month, the current state of affairs was presented in somewhat stark terms in the most recent edition of the Shippers Condition Index (SCI) recently issued by freight transportation consultancy FTR.
- Stamps.com’s shares down nearly 50% | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail confirm stamp price increase | Post & Parcel
- Pakistan Post to expand its network with 15,000 new outlets | Post & Parcel
- La Poste’s consolidated operating profit drops by €120 million | Post & Parcel
- An Post tackles climate change head on | Post & Parcel
- Europa’s invests £2 million in preparation for Brexit | Post & Parcel