The most recent edition of the Trucking Conditions Index (TCI) from freight transportation forecasting firm FTR showed a decline from September to October, the most recent month for which data is available, but the firm said it was not unexpected, as market conditions are poised to improve in 2016 in tandem with potentially tight capacity in the second half of next year.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel