The most recent edition of the Trucking Conditions Index (TCI) from freight transportation forecasting firm FTR showed a decline from September to October, the most recent month for which data is available, but the firm said it was not unexpected, as market conditions are poised to improve in 2016 in tandem with potentially tight capacity in the second half of next year.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel