Getting your money’s worth from third-party logistics (3PL) service providers requires willingness to commit to key relationships, according to these tips from supply chain consultant Valerie Bonebrake, Tompkins International.
- Packaging Innovations 2020 announces plans for the BIG Carbon Debate
- Supply Chain Conference 2020 – Meet the Speaker: Dr Jonathan Gorst
- DFDS acquires Huisman Group
- New chief finance officer for SCCL
- Homebase and Wincanton customer delivery service launched
- More ‘ambition’ required for renewable energy targets in supply chain