Gartner has predicted that worldwide container management revenue will grow strongly from a small base of $465.8 million in 2020, to reach $944 million in 2024. This predicted growth is understandable, as containers enable greater velocity and efficiency when developing, deploying and scaling applications.
- Road transport capacity on European spot market falls to lowest level since 2017
- Freight Broker Market: Opportunities, Demand and Forecasts, 2020â€“2025
- Global Agro Chemical 3PL Market 2020 Top Key Players | DSV, UPS Supply Chain Solutions Inc …
- L&R Haulage build premium furniture delivery service with PODFather
- Wake Up America! Saturday Night Live Coverage
Logistics By: Shannon Steede