A Georgia truck driver has been deemed what the feds call an imminent hazard to public safety by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, according to a U.S. Department of Transportation press release. FMCSA discovered that the trucker had lied about his medical history.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel