A Georgia truck driver has been deemed what the feds call an imminent hazard to public safety by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, according to a U.S. Department of Transportation press release. FMCSA discovered that the trucker had lied about his medical history.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution