For the third straight year, Armstrong & Associates, Inc. (A&A) convened its Annual 3PL Value Creation Summit in Chicago recently to identify key global industry trends. Investment specialists were also part of the blend, and contributed insights on how merger and acquisition (M&A) activity is reshaping the marketplace.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel