A report commissioned by Business Secretary Vince Cable has revealed that the government made £180m less from the £2bn sale of Royal Mail than it could have, according to the BBC online.
- Ocado to establish new facility at SEGRO Logistics Park Purfleet
- Will advanced analytics solve challenges like OTIF?
- Responsive, Cost-Effective and Greener Supply Chains among Themes of 2020 Third-Party …
- 38 per cent: is it a big number?
- Dematic wins dispatch automation project for Vectura
- SATS and DHL Join Forces to Enhance Digital Integrated Supply Chain for Airlines