The Alliance for Toll-Free Interstates, which includes trucking members, is calling on the U.S. House of Representatives to flat-out reject a proposal that would expand states’ rights to toll interstate highways.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution