Guilty By Association, known as GBATS, is on the calendar for Sept. 25-26 at 4 State Trucks in Joplin, Mo. Promoted as “a cross between a truck show, a customer expo and an open house,” the event has become a huge trucker fall favorite.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel