According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, the Highway Trust Fund is in a position to remain solvent through the summer of 2016, not the end of this year as previously projected. That could lead to delays as Congress considers a multiyear surface transportation bill.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel