According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, the Highway Trust Fund is in a position to remain solvent through the summer of 2016, not the end of this year as previously projected. That could lead to delays as Congress considers a multiyear surface transportation bill.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution