For the first time in nearly ten years, a long-term surface transportation bill could be en route, with both the United States House of Representatives and the Senate signing off on the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel