Shortly after the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee introduced a short-term transportation authorization earlier this week, which would fund and extend authorization for federal highway and transit programs through November 20, the House of Representatives formally approved the legislation yesterday.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel