Shortly after the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee introduced a short-term transportation authorization earlier this week, which would fund and extend authorization for federal highway and transit programs through November 20, the House of Representatives formally approved the legislation yesterday.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel