Railroad service issues and rates remain front and center, as has been the case in previous incarnations of this legislation. The bill is focused on addressing inefficiencies within the STB, which serves as the federal regulatory body responsible for economic oversight of the U.S. rail system, with regulatory jurisdiction over railroad rate reasonableness, mergers, line acquisitions, new rail-line construction, line abandonment, and other issues.
- Counties no longer count: it’s time to stop including counties in addresses, says ParcelHero
- CA Group Announce FM Approval first with World-Class Accreditation
- Sports Direct snaps up Sheffield warehouse for designer brands
- Logistics Manager Analysis: Mintsoft founder Luke Groves gets the right Access
- Innovate UK launches supply chain digital technology fund
Logistics By: Shannon Steede