Railroad service issues and rates remain front and center, as has been the case in previous incarnations of this legislation. The bill is focused on addressing inefficiencies within the STB, which serves as the federal regulatory body responsible for economic oversight of the U.S. rail system, with regulatory jurisdiction over railroad rate reasonableness, mergers, line acquisitions, new rail-line construction, line abandonment, and other issues.
- cargo-partner celebrates opening of iLogistics Centre near Ljubljana Airport
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Shares Placed Under Scrutiny After a -11.76% Quarterly Loss
- Global Logistics Services Market Insight Report 2019 – Research Strategy Focuses On Exploring …
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Ichimoku Reveals Negative Momentum
- Global 3D Dental Scanners Market Data Analysis, Growth, Demand & Forecast 2019-2024: 3M …
- Is Money Flowing into 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX)? Twiggs MF in Focus