Earlier today, leaders of key House and Senate committees related to transportation said an agreement has been reached for new long-term surface transportation in the form of a bicameral, bipartisan agreement Conference Report for the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel