Earlier today, leaders of key House and Senate committees related to transportation said an agreement has been reached for new long-term surface transportation in the form of a bicameral, bipartisan agreement Conference Report for the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel