The Surface Transportation Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2015 was released on Friday, Oct. 16, by the leadership of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. The OOIDA government affairs team is currently combing through the bill, assessing its various implications on the lives of truck drivers.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel