The Surface Transportation Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2015 was released on Friday, Oct. 16, by the leadership of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. The OOIDA government affairs team is currently combing through the bill, assessing its various implications on the lives of truck drivers.
- Counties no longer count: it’s time to stop including counties in addresses, says ParcelHero
- CA Group Announce FM Approval first with World-Class Accreditation
- Sports Direct snaps up Sheffield warehouse for designer brands
- Logistics Manager Analysis: Mintsoft founder Luke Groves gets the right Access
- Innovate UK launches supply chain digital technology fund
Logistics By: Shannon Steede