The Surface Transportation Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2015 was released on Friday, Oct. 16, by the leadership of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. The OOIDA government affairs team is currently combing through the bill, assessing its various implications on the lives of truck drivers.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel