For a long time in the third-party logistics (3PL) industry, brokers have been seen as a key component of connecting shippers to carriers.
- Clive Warcup Transport celebrates its Golden Jubilee in style with Scania
- 3 Transport Services Stocks Set to Ride the Industry's Upturn
- Convoy's RFP avoidance product stirs industry scrutiny
- Global 3Pl Market is Expected to hit a US$ XX.XX Mn valuation between the assessment years …
- Survey: Coronavirus hit shippers harder than 3PLs, despite better preparedness
Logistics By: Shannon Steede