Second quarter total volume—at 4,362,049 containers and trailers— was up 4.5 percent annually, IANA reported. Domestic containers—at 1,690,190—were up 3.5 percent, and international containers—at 2,270,328—were up 6.8 percent. All domestic equipment at 2,091,721—was up 2.2 percent, and trailers dropped 3.1 percent to 401,531.
- High-speed logistics specialist chooses Krone for secure and flexible loading
- Key Takeaways from Armstrong & Associates' 3PL Value Creation North America Summit
- White Paper – The Best of Both Worlds: The Asset-Based 3PL
- Bussel Realty subleases South Brunswick industrial property
- November 2019 LM Viewpoint: Transformation starts with the basics
- Selective Marketplace buys 66,000 sq ft warehouse from Crosslink 646