Second quarter total volume—at 4,362,049 containers and trailers— was up 4.5 percent annually, IANA reported. Domestic containers—at 1,690,190—were up 3.5 percent, and international containers—at 2,270,328—were up 6.8 percent. All domestic equipment at 2,091,721—was up 2.2 percent, and trailers dropped 3.1 percent to 401,531.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel