The Paris Agreement climate deal by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, which was completed in December, puts a lot on the line in regards to supply chain management and logistics operations, even though those things, as well as specific modes of transport and related emissions reduction mandates or objectives, are not directly cited in the agreement’s language.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel