The Paris Agreement climate deal by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, which was completed in December, puts a lot on the line in regards to supply chain management and logistics operations, even though those things, as well as specific modes of transport and related emissions reduction mandates or objectives, are not directly cited in the agreement’s language.
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel
- MediaPost invests in distribution centre in South East France | Post & Parcel
- Electric delivery bikes may be introduced to Isle of Wight | Post & Parcel
- Most logistics companies haven’t committed to e-commerce, says new report | Post & Parcel