The legal battle between retail giant Wal-Mart and a group of insurance companies over payouts stemming from a fatal crash involving one of the company’s tractor trailers and actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is heating up.
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel
- MediaPost invests in distribution centre in South East France | Post & Parcel
- Electric delivery bikes may be introduced to Isle of Wight | Post & Parcel
- Most logistics companies haven’t committed to e-commerce, says new report | Post & Parcel