It is not entirely surprising that high inventory rates are cited first as one of the reasons for a paltry third quarter GDP number. That has been the case for a while and it is evident in the inventory-to-sales ratio, which stands at 1.37 through the end of August, compared to 1.30 in August 2014.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel