It is not entirely surprising that high inventory rates are cited first as one of the reasons for a paltry third quarter GDP number. That has been the case for a while and it is evident in the inventory-to-sales ratio, which stands at 1.37 through the end of August, compared to 1.30 in August 2014.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel