The first half of 2015 saw a revenue increase of 3.3% for posts worldwide, according to International Post Corporation’s (IPC) Global Postal Industry Report (GPIR) Key Findings.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart