An Post has announced that normal postal services have resumed in the Republic Ireland, following an agreement by subcontractor IO Systems and the Communications Workers’ Union (CWU) “to seek resolution of their dispute without further disruption of mail services”.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel