An Post has announced that normal postal services have resumed in the Republic Ireland, following an agreement by subcontractor IO Systems and the Communications Workers’ Union (CWU) “to seek resolution of their dispute without further disruption of mail services”.
- Full supply chain transparency for shippers with new Mallory Alexander myMALLORY app
- Pall-Ex partners with Microlise
- St. Modwen starts final phase of warehouse development in Worcester
- DHL Express delivers 67 tonnes of kit for Rugby World Cup 2019
- Moorfield adds to logistics property portfolio
- Mike Meier joins BlueGrace Logistics as SVP of Strategy