An Post has announced that normal postal services have resumed in the Republic Ireland, following an agreement by subcontractor IO Systems and the Communications Workers’ Union (CWU) “to seek resolution of their dispute without further disruption of mail services”.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel