Swiss drone manufacturer Wingtra has announced that it will be demonstrating an “aerial robot” at this year’s CeBIT show that “combines the advantages of airplanes and helicopters”.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel