Despite what can be viewed as continually fluctuating economic conditions, the December 2015 Semiannual Economic Forecast issued by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) presented an optimistic outlook for the the manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors in 2016.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel