Despite what can be viewed as continually fluctuating economic conditions, the December 2015 Semiannual Economic Forecast issued by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) presented an optimistic outlook for the the manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors in 2016.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel