The December 2015 Semiannual Economic Forecast issued yesterday by the Institute for Supply Management took on two items that have been prevalent in addressing current trends in the form of: sharply lower oil prices the strength of the U.S. dollar. Each question was presented to the ISM’s manufacturing and non-manufacturing member respondents.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel