The December 2015 Semiannual Economic Forecast issued yesterday by the Institute for Supply Management took on two items that have been prevalent in addressing current trends in the form of: sharply lower oil prices the strength of the U.S. dollar. Each question was presented to the ISM’s manufacturing and non-manufacturing member respondents.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel