Internet retailer JD.com has been testing the use of drones to cut delivery times to online shoppers in rural areas, according to a report on the China Daily website.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …