John Lewis reported that it has just seen its “biggest ever week for sales” – and the “stand-out success” came from its distribution teams, who, across Black Friday and the following Saturday and Sunday, processed +18% more parcels compared to last year.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart