John Lewis reported that it has just seen its “biggest ever week for sales” – and the “stand-out success” came from its distribution teams, who, across Black Friday and the following Saturday and Sunday, processed +18% more parcels compared to last year.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel