The index ISM uses to measure non-manufacturing growth—known as the NMI—hit 60.3 in July (a level of 50 or higher indicates growth), representing a 4.3 percent increase over June while economic activity in the non-manufacturing sector showed growth for the 66th month in a row and the overall economy grew for the 72nd straight month. The July NMI is 2.9 percent higher than its 12-month average of 60.3.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel