The index ISM uses to measure non-manufacturing growth—known as the NMI—hit 60.3 in July (a level of 50 or higher indicates growth), representing a 4.3 percent increase over June while economic activity in the non-manufacturing sector showed growth for the 66th month in a row and the overall economy grew for the 72nd straight month. The July NMI is 2.9 percent higher than its 12-month average of 60.3.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel