A five-year-old state law in Kansas that permits driving at 75 mph on some stretches of highway could soon be updated to accommodate faster travel.
- Full supply chain transparency for shippers with new Mallory Alexander myMALLORY app
- Pall-Ex partners with Microlise
- St. Modwen starts final phase of warehouse development in Worcester
- DHL Express delivers 67 tonnes of kit for Rugby World Cup 2019
- Moorfield adds to logistics property portfolio
- Mike Meier joins BlueGrace Logistics as SVP of Strategy