Sections of the interstates through Kansas could become less congested near major tollbooths in the not-too-distant future, according to Rep. J.R. Claeys, R-Salina. The Kansas representative and chairman of the Kansas House Committee on Transportation and Public Safety Budget is currently leading a proposal that will utilize open-road tolling.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel