Sections of the interstates through Kansas could become less congested near major tollbooths in the not-too-distant future, according to Rep. J.R. Claeys, R-Salina. The Kansas representative and chairman of the Kansas House Committee on Transportation and Public Safety Budget is currently leading a proposal that will utilize open-road tolling.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel