Sections of the interstates through Kansas could become less congested near major tollbooths in the not-too-distant future, according to Rep. J.R. Claeys, R-Salina. The Kansas representative and chairman of the Kansas House Committee on Transportation and Public Safety Budget is currently leading a proposal that will utilize open-road tolling.
- High-speed logistics specialist chooses Krone for secure and flexible loading
- Key Takeaways from Armstrong & Associates' 3PL Value Creation North America Summit
- White Paper – The Best of Both Worlds: The Asset-Based 3PL
- Bussel Realty subleases South Brunswick industrial property
- November 2019 LM Viewpoint: Transformation starts with the basics
- Selective Marketplace buys 66,000 sq ft warehouse from Crosslink 646