Truckers driving through Kansas can expect to pay more for toll fees starting May 1, according to the Kansas Turnpike Authority. KTA has also released a long-term needs study that reveals $1.2 billion is needed for projects in order to preserve, maintain and enhance the turnpike for the next 10 years, including truck parking.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel