Truckers driving through Kansas can expect to pay more for toll fees starting May 1, according to the Kansas Turnpike Authority. KTA has also released a long-term needs study that reveals $1.2 billion is needed for projects in order to preserve, maintain and enhance the turnpike for the next 10 years, including truck parking.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel