Truckers driving through Kansas can expect to pay more for toll fees starting May 1, according to the Kansas Turnpike Authority. KTA has also released a long-term needs study that reveals $1.2 billion is needed for projects in order to preserve, maintain and enhance the turnpike for the next 10 years, including truck parking.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart