Speaking at a Communications Workers Union (CWU) rally in Manchester yesterday (5 October), the recently-elected Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn repeated his demand for an immediate end to plans to sell off the remaining 15% in Royal Mail that is publicly owned, but held back from calling for a full renationalisation.
- High-speed logistics specialist chooses Krone for secure and flexible loading
- Key Takeaways from Armstrong & Associates' 3PL Value Creation North America Summit
- White Paper – The Best of Both Worlds: The Asset-Based 3PL
- Bussel Realty subleases South Brunswick industrial property
- November 2019 LM Viewpoint: Transformation starts with the basics
- Selective Marketplace buys 66,000 sq ft warehouse from Crosslink 646