Speaking at a Communications Workers Union (CWU) rally in Manchester yesterday (5 October), the recently-elected Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn repeated his demand for an immediate end to plans to sell off the remaining 15% in Royal Mail that is publicly owned, but held back from calling for a full renationalisation.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel