Speaking at a Communications Workers Union (CWU) rally in Manchester yesterday (5 October), the recently-elected Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn repeated his demand for an immediate end to plans to sell off the remaining 15% in Royal Mail that is publicly owned, but held back from calling for a full renationalisation.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel